About MBA Programme (Approved By AICTE & Affiliated To AKTU) College Code - 274
The MBA programme is two years full time Master's degree course, Specialization is provided in the following fields/groups:
- HUMAN RESOURCE (HR)
- MARKETING (MK)
- FINANCE (FM)
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (IB)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
- OPERATION MANAGEMENT (OM)
- A graduate with Bachelor Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) in aggregate (45% in case of Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes(ST) candidates) from a recognized university.
The candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Total Number of Seats : 60
Admission Procedure : .
- The admission is done through the State Entrance Examination conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow
- Interested Candidate will have to appear in UPSEE Examination conducted by AKTU and should come through counselling.
- For 15% Management Quota seats, Direct Admissions are taken on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation and CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Percentile.
- The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the institute before the AKTU registration date.
Documents Required :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photograph (3 Photos)
- Gap Certificate / Gap Affidavit (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
Fee Structure : Rs. 25,000 /- (per Semester) + Exam Fee