Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma.) is a degree course in the field of pharmacy.
A Pharmacy professional obtaining this degree may serve as an institutional and community pharmacist. They can seek excellent positions in production, quality control, quality assurance and marketing with thriving pharmaceutical industries in which services are well defined. They also have opportunities to get appointed in drug regulatory and quality control laboratories of the state and central government.
The Pharmacy graduates choose positions in the pharmaceutical industries in research, formulation and development, novel drug discovery and clinical trials. Moreover, they have the opportunity to work in the area of academics typically as a researcher or as a faculty. A pharmacist with higher qualification may work in academia and in the research & development section for drug discoveries of pharmaceutical industries.
Examination Pathway admissions through UPSEE / Management quota / Direct via Institution level entrance Examination.
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) for General category and 45% for SC/ST Candidates (As Per UP State Government guidelines for admission).
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biology at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Documents Required :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photograph (3 Photos)
- Gap Certificate / Gap Affidavit (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
Fee Structure : Rs. 70,500/-