The course of study in Diploma of Pharmacy comprises of Part-I and Part-II. There shall be an examination in the first year on the subjects of Part-I and an examination in the second year comprising the Part-II subjects.
The demand of well-qualified pharmacy professional of diverse backgrounds and experiences is greater than ever. The benefits and advantages of the entering pharmacy profession are plentiful. A pharmacy professional with a diploma in pharmacy may contribute to society by serving as a community pharmacist. They can get a better position in different multinational drug industries of repute as sales representatives, drug analysts and quality control analysts. Further, they also have job opportunities as a pharmacist in various health centers of government and public sectors. They have a license to open a pharmacy store. Moreover, they have the opportunity to serve humanity by various ways. For example as a community pharmacist they counsel the patient regarding drug usage, interactions, adverse effects etc.There are also job opportunities abroad as a pharmacist.
Examination Pathway admissions through JEECUP / Management quota / Direct via Institution level entrance Examination. :
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) for General category and 45% for SC/ST Candidates (As Per UP State Government guidelines for admission).
Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Documents Required :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photograph (3 Photos)
- Gap Certificate / Gap Affidavit (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
Fee Structure : Rs. 50,100/-