The Undergraduate degree should be of Three OR Four-year, with multiple entries and exit options within this period. The four-year multidisciplinary Bachelor’s programme is the preferred option. It allows the opportunity to experience the full range of holistic and multidisciplinary education, focusing on major and minor subjects as per the student’s preference. The four-year programme may also lead to a degree in Research if the student completes a rigorous research project in the study's major area(s).
Program - B.A. (NEP) 4 YEAR PROGRAMME
Duration : 8 Semesters
B.A. (NEP) is a Four Year Programme. The student will choose Two major subjects (Major 1 & Major 2) and One Minor subject from the seven subjects available in the College, from the permitted combinations of subjects for B.A. – Semester-1 students. Each student is responsible for the subject combination chosen by her endorsed by the Admission Committee. Each student will have to take her University Examination in the subjects finally allotted to him/her.
Eligibility : The minimum marks required for General and Other Backward Classes(OBC) candidates is 40%* of marks* in Intermediate or equivalent examination and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is 33%* of marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
*This percentage is based upon total marks of all the subjects.
Documents Required :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate (Photocopy)
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate (Photocopy)
- Aadhaar Card (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) [ORIGINAL]
- Passport Size Photograph (3 Photos)
- Gap Certificate / Gap Affidavit (If Required) [ORIGINAL]
- Caste Certificate (If Required) [ORIGINAL]
Fee Structure : Rs. 3,000 /- (per Semester) + Exam Fee
Note: The subjects which has been chosen as major subject cannot be chosen as minor subject.
- Home Science
- Political Science
Degree Awarded (with Exit Options):
- Certificate at the Successful Completion of First Year (Two Semesters) of Four Years Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Degree Programme
- A Diploma at the Successful Completion of the Second Year (Four Semesters) of Four Years Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Degree Programme
- Basic Bachelor Degree at the Successful Completion of the Third Year (Six Semesters) of Four Years Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Degree Programme
- Bachelor Degree with Honours in a Discipline at the Successful Completion of the Four Years (Eight Semesters) Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Degree Programme