Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy
A Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy is a 2 years diploma course in the medical field. Students who are qualified in class 12th or any equivalent examinations from a recognized board of education are eligible for this Homoeopathic pharmacy course. In this article, you will know about diploma in Homoeopathic pharmacy courses like its eligibility criteria, syllabus, fees, duration, admission process, and many more. A diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy is also known as a DHP course.
What is Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy?
A Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy is a paramedical course of duration 2 years that deal with the study of Homoeopathic medicine and drugs. Basically, it is a study of Homoeopathic, how Homoeopathic treatment help to cure many diseases, benefits of Homoeopathic medicine. how Homoeopathic medicine is made from plants and natural products, and many more things. In this diploma-level course, candidates will get all the basic details about Homoeopathic pharmacy. Candidates will know different types of Homoeopathic medicine and their advantage. The Homoeopathic pharmacy plays a very important role in our health care systems. In India, the Homoeopathic industry covers 14% of the total Indian system of medicine and Homoeopathic. You can check out this post if you want to know more about Homoeopathic industry in India – Homoeopathic pharmacy popularity in India. After completing of diploma in Homoeopathic pharmacy, the diploma holders can get job opportunities in any hospital, clinic, medical and drugs store, Homoeopathic company, NGOs, etc.
Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to take admission in diploma in Homoeopathic pharmacy course must full fill the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2(PCM or PCB) or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates must be taken the science stream in their 12th class.
- Candidates who take mathematics subject in 12th are also eligible.
- Candidates should have at least 17 years old.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 33% mark on their respective examinations.
Career Scope of Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy
- Candidates can go for higher studies in the medical field.
- Candidates can do other paramedical courses.
- Candidates can get a job.
- Candidates can start their own medical business.
- Candidates can start their own store related to pharmacy.
Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy: Admission Process
The admission process is done by entrance examination conducted by college in month of June / July. Candidates who qualified in 12th can take direct admission to this diploma course. Some colleges take admission on the basis of a merit list and even some colleges take interviews before admission. However, the admission process varies from college to college. Those who are interested in admission must check the college eligibility criteria. In this admission process, there are some documents are required for admission.
Documents Required :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Passport Size Photograph (3 Photos)
- Gap Certificate / Gap Affidavit (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacy Job Scope
Homoeopathic science is popular day by day in India. A lot of Homoeopathic companies are scaling. As a result, it creates a lot of job opportunities and the demand for paramedical staff is also increasing. Already there is a shortage of medical staff in India. So, For those who are interested in the medical stream, a diploma in Homoeopathic pharmacy is a good option. Candidates who completed this diploma course can get a job in the government sector or private sector.
- Job Area
- Government Hospitals
- Medical and Drugs Store
- Medicine Company
- Research Centers
- Medical Agencies
- Homoeopathic Principles
What is the salary of Homoeopathy Pharmacist in India?
The average salary of Homoeopathic doctor in India is Rs 35,000 per month.
Fee Structure : Rs. 40,000/- + Exam Fee (Per Year)